COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL
For large commercial establishments, with large open spaces such as Malls & factories, chillers typically wok out to be most economical.
Air Cooled & Water Cooled Chillers
A chiller is a machine that removes heat from a liquid via a vapor-compression or absorption refrigeration cycle. This liquid can then be circulated through a heat exchanger to cool air or equipment as required. "Depending upon the compressor used, chillers can be classified into Reciprocating, Centrifugal, Screw& Scroll chillers.
We deal in all kinds of chillers and can help design a perfect HVAC solution for your needs. The prominent features available in the chillers provided by us can be summarized as follows:
- Environment friendly refrigerant
- Wide Choice of Capacities and Efficiencies
- Positive pressure design
- Movable diffuser design provides better stability and reduces vibration
- Lower noise level with the help of liquid injection design
- Better part load efficiency with multiple compressor
- Can be used for heat recovery or heat pump application
- Power loss damage protection
- Option of DOL, Star Delta, Soft Start or VFD
Air Handling Units (AHU's)
An air handler, or air handling unit (often abbreviated to AHU), is a device used to condition and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system. An air handler is usually a large metal box containing a blower, heating or cooling elements,filter racks or chambers, sound attenuators, and dampers. Air handlers usually connect to a ductworkventilation system that distributes the conditioned air through the building and returns it to the AHU. Sometimes AHUs discharge (supply) and admit (return) air directly to and from the space served without ductwork.
We supply all kinds of AHU's depending upon client requirement. The prominent features can be summarized as follows:
- Modular design
- Easy maintenance
- Double skin design
- High strength extruded aluminum construction
- Variety of models to suit site requirement